K and I took a trip down to Florida yesterday, and we HAD to make a stop at Chipotle (the closest one to me is three hours away in southern Jacksonville, FL), then we went out to St. Augustine, FL and saw the Revolutionary War fort and did some shopping in the historic district! I could have spent days shopping down there, so K knew enough to get me out of there and to the beach before the sun went down!! It was beautiful! And I caught a starfish!! So here are some pictures!!
04 January 2009
Sorry, sorry!!
I have just been so busy since Wisconsin and having Kyle back around here that its been crazy!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and are looking to 2009 with happy hearts now! :o)
K and I took a trip down to Florida yesterday, and we HAD to make a stop at Chipotle (the closest one to me is three hours away in southern Jacksonville, FL), then we went out to St. Augustine, FL and saw the Revolutionary War fort and did some shopping in the historic district! I could have spent days shopping down there, so K knew enough to get me out of there and to the beach before the sun went down!! It was beautiful! And I caught a starfish!! So here are some pictures!!




K and I took a trip down to Florida yesterday, and we HAD to make a stop at Chipotle (the closest one to me is three hours away in southern Jacksonville, FL), then we went out to St. Augustine, FL and saw the Revolutionary War fort and did some shopping in the historic district! I could have spent days shopping down there, so K knew enough to get me out of there and to the beach before the sun went down!! It was beautiful! And I caught a starfish!! So here are some pictures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun, love the pics!
Post a Comment