12 February 2009
Cold Pop Tarts...
Theres No Place that Far - Sarah Evans
It is with all my pleasure that I can finally announce to the world that I have FINALLY come on orders to get the high heck on out of GA! I will be joining K up in the land of the 82nd, and in just over a month my parents will be here to help move me!! A lot of frustration lately has come from being SO FAR away from him. We have to part ways for a short while here shortly, but I just get so agitated knowing when I want to be up there with him isn't always when the Army will let me go away. I still feel spoiled that we're as close as we are now, but just knowing that soon he'll be a short drive away gets me through my everyday! :) I'm definitely going to be sad leaving behind all my friends, and I'm definitely going to miss my nights out with Kobe's. I'm sure I'll venture back to Savannah a few times, okay who am I kidding?! I'm so excited to be close to DC, Myrtle Beach, Raleigh! :) So the next time anyone (besides the parental units) comes to see me, in NC I will be!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to NC! We have a wonderful state. The mountains on one side, the beach on the other. Lots of history.
Post a Comment