Time to get some inside stuff done today- some laundry (even though I have to go over to the other module for that), dishes, and I'm going to clean the bathroom & kitchen. Thankfully I still have two days off (woo hoo!) to get the bedrooms cleaned & maybe work on the latrine tomorrow after they come to fix my drain. I have so much stuff to get done before leaving for Wisconsin. If there is anything that's irritating, its coming home after vacation to a messy or unorganized home. So I've got three weeks to make this place spotless. Seems like too much time until I factor in work, a few doc appointments, and oh, did I mention work? They like to take up 50-60 hours per week, so if you factor in sleep, those three weeks should fly by!
I decided to bring his parents a tin of Savannah Candy Factory pecan pralines! Yum! Actually, I might pick up two tins (for his aunt & uncle, too), and mix pralines & other handmade candies in there. Now that I think of what a great idea that is, I'll get that for his sister & her boyfriend, C, too!! They should love that. Maybe I can find some tins to decorate at the craft store, and line it with some baker's paper. Hmmm. Sounds actually fun!
Anyway, I'm off to go start workin'. Might stop by the hospital and see my NCOIC since he had surgery on Friday, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment