25 November 2008

Ugh...

So my doctor told me that I'm going to be treated for a kidney infection, even if its not what I have. In a short story, we're all trying to avoid an abdominal laperoscopy since soon after the new year I'll be going through a pelvic one. Yesssss (not). So, since this still acute (two months), I'm going to try this out and hopefully it gets better. On an even better note, the doc agreed that I might not want to take the PT test, even though I can't injure myself. So he has agreed that if it hasn't gotten any better in the next week, he'll write the profile if I still have pain. Joy! That made my day since the other docs didn't believe me that it really does hurt & that their treatment wasn't working!

My other appointment was rescheduled AGAIN. I actually am typing this while they have me on hold.

So Kristina and I are going to eat Kobe's tonight, that should be interesting. I haven't really taken time to sit down and talk with her and get to know her as a person, so I'm going to do that tonight. Then I am going to Old Navy for a shirt and Michael's for some tins to start my project for K's family.

Still on hold...

No comments: