I've made friends with K's sister recently. Her name is D. She and I have a lot in common, and I just love my little chats with this little lady! She's three months older than me, two inches taller, and she's just as bubbly as me! I really can't wait to meet her on my trip to Wisconsin! She's helping me with something I have planned for K, so that should be exciting!!
My OB appointment was cancelled, so I have to call back in a day or two and find out what my options are. I really, really, really want to be referred out of the military facility for this, so hopefully that will happen now.
I have decided to try something new, at least new to me. A lot of the guys I dated in high school, into college, and well obviously now, have been military- I think it was because my brother was in the military, my friends were, and that's just the kinda people I hung out with. Well, I dated some civilian guys too, but they just did not work out. Anyway, this go around, for my New Year Resolution (I'm getting a head start!), I am going to be joining a little group of wives for their biweekly dinners out, their trips to other places where other wives in our area live, and in volunteering (I've actually volunteered to be the header for the volunteering part!). So this will be interesting to say the least, because I've never associated myself with the drama of FRG or any of that business. But this is a small group of ladies who have husbands in not only the Army, but the Marine Corps, Navy, & Airforce as well. So it should be interesting! Our first dinner is this Saturday night.
On another note, I forgot to set my alarm clock today. It was my day off and usually this wouldn't be so irritating, but since I'm an evening shift worker, I just slept away my entire day! On the flip side, I really needed the uninterrupted sleep, so that's a good thing. I'll just have to keep busy with chores & I need to go get some oil to put in my car. Other than that, laundry & dishes & lifetime TV here I come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment